[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Waterloo Annual General Meeting, Monday 27 June 2016

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jun 13 16:58:10 EDT 2016

Small addendum: Although you must be a member of Fair Vote Canada to
vote or be on the Executive, the meeting is open to everyone!

This is a chance to see a proportional voting system in action. If
there are more than seven nominees we'll elect the members by Single
Transferable Vote (if there are seven or fewer then those nominees
will be acclaimed).  Once elected, the Executive will determine
amongst themselves who will fill the positions of Co-Chair, Secretary
and Treasurer.

See you all on the 27th!

- --Bob.