[fvc-wat-announce] A Poster That Tells The Story Of Trump's Win

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:08:24 EST 2016

No, no, not me! This poster was made by Kelly.

 Although I would have made it - she just beat me to the punch by a few
minutes. Her skills are better than mine so hers looks better than mine
would have so good thing. It's a great poster. It was prompted by an email
I sent to our list about the Trump win with this poster with a "share  this
poster on facebook" link. Some people did share it from our email, and some
of those went viral (it's got 55,000 shares on one guy's wall alone and
only reason I know is because he's my facebook friend) and it crashed our
server. Fun fun! After it crashed our tech guy had to take the poster down.
Then another million people tried to download it. Then our tech guy did a
work around to redirect it so it showed up again, this time connected to
our facebook page...

Unfortunately I used a method I'm not allowed to use anymore do the "share
this poster on facebook" and nobody yet knows how to do it the way I'm
supposed to do it, so there won't be any more "share this poster on
facebook" until somebody figures it out.

But it goes to show how when this issue is newsworthy and the *consequences
*of voting systems are real for people we can have an impact.

And if you haven't, please send our letter to ERRE...

http://fairvotecanada.good.do/thankyou/keepthepromise/

Anita