[fvc-wat-announce] Four Days To Tell The Government That We Want PR.

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:03:18 EDT 2016

Hello FairVoting Friends,

The public consultations by the Electoral Reform committee end this Friday
at 11:59 pm.  Minister Monsef has said the government needs to know that
there is broad support for change.

Can you join us in making your voice heard?  There are three easy ways to
submit your views to the committee.

If you go to this link, you can fill in a questionnaire or submit a brief.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Committees/en/ERRE/StudyActivity?studyActivityId=
9013025

Or you can come to tomorrow night's Community Dialogue to meet with other
like minded Canadians, talk about what we want in an electoral system &
write up the discussion to be sent to the government.  We start at 6:30 at
the Queen Street Commons, 43 Queen Street South in Kitchener.

It is important that the government knows that only PR will deliver the
fairness & equality wanted by Canadians. Let's make the most of this
opportunity!

Best regards,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC-WR