[fvc-wat-announce] Talk with Minister Monsef! The details!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:09:38 EDT 2016

Hello Friends,

Yesterday we heard the details of Democratic Reform Minister Maryam
Monsef's visit to Waterloo Region.  She will be at the Liberal Town Hall on
electoral reform on Wednesday, September 14th at 7:30 pm at Stanley Park
Community Centre.

This is an extra-ordinary opportunity to let the minister and the Electoral
Reform Committee know that we want a fair electoral system based on
proportional representation.

Plan to come out, join others in our community and speak with the Minister
about our support for PR.

The Details

What:  Liberal Town Hall On Electoral Reform With Minister
           Maryam Monseff

When:  Wednesday, September 14 at 7:30 pm

Where: Stanley Park Community Centre

For those of you who would be interested in speaking but feel uncertain, we
will send our a short primer on "How To Speak At A Town Hall" prior to the
meeting.

And in the meantime, tomorrow night's presentation (7pm) on electoral
systems and the electoral reform process at KPL - Main Branch (85 Queen
Street North) will be an excellent orientation and warm up for the Liberal
Town Hall.

September is an exciting month and our month to make PR happen!

Kind regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR