[fvc-wat-announce] Talk with Minister Monsef! The details!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Sep 7 13:32:53 EDT 2016

Someone asked:
> Please print Address and directions.

Here's the info for the Town Hall with Maryam Monsef:

*What*: Town Hall on Electoral Reform
*When*: 14 September 2016 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Stanley Park Community Centre
*Location*: 505 Franklin Street North, Kitchener
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwzYsQ-?m=
*Register*: Please RSVP online or call +1-519-741-2001

RSVP is by Google Doc at

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeMeYuYPynqJrPiSm4cRkh2VbJoaOdriAFTVcHD3Gp5Grs3w/viewform?c=0&w=1

All the upcoming events with location info and maps are listed on the
FairvoteWRC website at http://fairvotewrc.ca/events

- --Bob.