[fvc-wat-announce] Volunteers for Cambridge International Festival this Sat. Sept. 24th

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 17:29:06 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

This Saturday, Sept. 24th, FVC-WR will be at the Cambridge International
Festival, Riverside Park, between 11- 6 pm with an information table.

We have a couple of volunteers but it is a long day so if you have a few
hours to spare, 11 - 1, 1 - 3 or 3 - 5 pm, we would greatly appreciate your
help in the home stretch  of the electoral reform consultation process.

It will be a great day, with super food.  Hope you can join!

Kind regards,