[fvc-wat-announce] Join The National Day of Action; Rally For Electoral Reform This Saturday

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:57:53 EST 2017

 Hello FairVoting Friends,

We aren't accepting the Liberals abandonment of their campaign promise or
their words to explain away why they broke their commitment to make every
vote count.

 At 1 pm, this Saturday in Carl Zehr Square at Kitchener City Hall, we will
join 18 other communities from BC to Newfoundland to the Yukon to tell our
prime minister to keep his promise.  There will be postcards to send and
petitions to sign, its time to get to work! Lets make sure our MPs know
that we expect them to keep their word and make electoral reform happen.

Here is the facebook page. If you can, please share:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1371976016188409/

There is a national petition which will trigger a debate in the House of
Commons if it reaches 100,000 signatures.
As of right now, it is at 86,814 signatures.

 https://petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-616

Hope to see you Saturday!

Sharon
for FVC-WR

Here is our poster, please spread the word!