[fvc-wat-announce] Trudy Beaulne Remembered

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:53:13 EST 2018

Dear Friends,

Last Friday, Trudy Beaulne, director of the Social Development Council of
Waterloo Region, passed away.

The Board of Directors of FairVoteCanada - Waterloo Region,  would like to
express our condolence's to Trudy's family and all those who will feel her
loss.

Trudy was a woman of strength, intelligence and compassion.  Her work to
strengthen our communities and improve the lives of individuals was an
enormous gift to Waterloo Region. Trudy used her gifts to benefit others;
her impact and legacy will remain with all whose lives she touched.  Trudy
will be remembered and greatly missed.

Sincerely,
Sharon Sommerville
for FairVote Canada - Waterloo Region