[fvc-wat-announce] Kultrun & Day In The Park Volunteers Needed!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:08:07 EDT 2018

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Happy Canada Day long weekend to all!

It is the middle of festival season and the result of our recent provincial
election is causing people to think about how our electoral system
functions.  Its a good time to talk with our community about electoral
reform.

 We are attending two great community events in July for which we could use
a few volunteers to help with our information tables.

Kultrun is a world music festival at Victoria Park, July 14 & 15th and Day
In The Park is on Roos Island on Sat. July 14th.

There are 3, 2 hour shifts for Kultrun on both days: 12pm - 2pm, 2 pm - 4pm
and 4 pm - 6 pm.

Day in the Park in on Saturday only and has 2 shifts: 12 pm - 2:30 pm and
2:30 pm to 5 pm..

If you have a couple of hours to help out over the July 14th & 15th
weekend, your support would be greatly appreciated!

With thanks,
Sharon
for FVC-WR