[fvc-wat-announce] (no subject)

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:20:32 EDT 2018

Hello FairVoting Friends,

We are mid-election and this one is a biggy.  If you are in Kitchener
Centre, Waterloo or Kitchener Conestoga, please join us to speak with
candidates at an All Candidates Meeting.

These meetings are not debates, they are an opportunity to sit at a table
with a candidate and discuss issues that are important to our community and
province.  We have partnered with other social justice and environmental
groups to address health care, income insecurity, housing and the
environment.

In Kitchener Centre:       Wednesday, May 23rd, 6 pm
                                       St. John's Anglican Church
                                       23 Water Street North (at Duke)

In Kitchener Conestoga:  Monday, May 28th, 6pm
                                         Wilmot Recreation Centre
                                         1291 Nafziger Road
                                         Baden

In Waterloo:                      Tuesday, May 29th, 6pm
                                          First United Church
                                          16 William Street (at King)

Hope you can join us for this opportunity to engage in a respectful
discussion about important issues with our local candidates in the upcoming
provincial election.

All the best,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC-WR