[fvc-wat-announce] All Candidates Meeting In Kitchener-Centre Tomorrow Evening

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:55:22 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone in Kitchener-Centre,

Tomorrow evening the first of 3 All Candidates Meetings is taking place at
St. John's Anglican Church, 23 Water St. North (at Duke) at 6 pm.

The meeting is an opportunity to discuss issues with candidates that are
important to our community.  We will sit together to have a respectful
discussion about health care, income security, housing, the environment and
of course, electoral reform.

Kitchener -Conestoga is next Monday evening at 6pm at the Wilmot Rec.
Centre and Waterloo in next Tuesday at 6pm at First United Church.

We hope you can join us to get to know all the candidates in
Kitchener-Center, Kitchener Conestoga and Waterloo.

Kind regards,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC-WR