[fvc-wat-announce] Yes! Cambridge Town Hall Meeting on Ranked Ballots, 7pm, Thu 11 Oct 2018 at Wesley United Church, Cambridge

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Oct 11 02:02:04 EDT 2018

Hi Fair Voters: Did you know that voters in Cambridge have a referendum
question on Ranked Ballots this municipal election:

"Are you in favour of the City of Cambridge using a ranked ballot voting
system for the 2022 municipal election?"

The "Yes! Cambridge" advocacy group is holding an informational Town
Hall Meeting tonight for anyone who wants to know more about how Ranked
Ballots could work, and what the effects might be on campaigns and
elections.

Note that this is not a Fair Vote event, but since this is electoral
reform at the municipal level I expect it's of interest, especially for
those people living and voting in Cambridge.

*What*: Yes! Cambridge Town Hall Meeting on Ranked Ballots
*When*: Thursday, 11 October 2018 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
*Where*: Wesley United Church
*Location*: 6 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, Ontario
*Map*: https://osm.org/go/ZXnsTyvR?m=

If you're on Facebook, sign up for the Town Hall Meeting at
https://www.facebook.com/events/304512410361513/

For more info at send e-mail to info at yescambridge.ca

--Bob.

(Full disclosure: I'm working with the Yes! Cambridge team!)