[fvc-wat-announce] BC Needs Our Help

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:50:32 EDT 2018

Hello FairVoters,

Many of you know that BC is currently having a referendum on moving to
Proportional Representation. Voters in BC received their ballots in the
mail this week. If PR wins, it will be the turning point for electoral
reform in Canada.  The "No" side is well organized and has money to spend
on getting their message and vote out.  We have many, many supporters in BC
which we need to remind to mail in their ballot.  Can you help win the BC
referendum?

We can make calls to 9000 PR supporters in BC from the comfort of our homes
here in Waterloo Region.  You can make as many or as few calls as you like.
Everything will be of help. You need to take the online training but we
need to do it now as people are already mailing  their  ballots.

Thank you for your support to make a win possible in BC.

Kind regards,
Sharon

 Online training:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89fwyFJJyPQ&feature=youtu.be

Sign up for a live training here:

https://organizingforchange.org/trainings/

This is the call hub, once you are ready to call!

*https://app.callhub.io/embed/agent-signup/?user=OFCGOTV&embedkey=40fa2b5d20fff980c1289759b0e2767
<https://app.callhub.io/embed/agent-signup/?user=OFCGOTV&embedkey=40fa2b5d20fff980c1289759b0e27676>*

Attachments area
Preview YouTube video Call Hub Training to GOTV BC
Call Hub Training to GOTV BC
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89fwyFJJyPQ&authuser=0>