[fvc-wat-announce] Canvassing for PR - its good exercise!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:34:06 EDT 2018

Hello FairVoting Friends,

FVC-WR is going to do a canvass pilot in KW in October.  We would like to
canvass a number of neighbourhoods to get an idea of what people of
thinking about electoral reform and PR.

If you have a couple of hours through October please consider joining us
for a canvass.  You don't need any experience, we will team you with an
experienced canvasser and provide you with all the materials you need for a
successful canvas.  We will canvass on weekend afternoons & a canvass
schedule will be available soon.

There is a training on Sunday, September 30th at 2:30 after which we will
head out for a short canvass.  The training location is 34 Aberdeen Road in
Kitchener.

If you are interested or have questions, email me at:
sharonsommerville at gmail.com.  One note, I will be in BC canvassing for the
BC referendum on PR until Sept. 22nd., so won't get back to you until the
23rd but you will hear from me!

With thanks,