[fvc-wat-announce] Remind Justin Trudeau Rally in Cambridge this Tuesday

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:29:20 EDT 2019

Hello FairVoting Friends,

This Tuesday evening, Justin Trudeau will be hosting a town hall at St.
Benedict's Catholic Secondary School in Cambridge.

Join us to remind the Prime Minister that there are consequences for
breaking a promise about democracy.  We will rally outside St. Benedict's
at 50 Saginaw Parkway at 5:30 this Tuesday to let Mr. Trudeau know that
Canadians are disappointed that he didn't keep his commitment to improve
our electoral system.

Bring signs, whistles, drums, horns etc. to make a loud point that this is
an election year and we haven't forgotten his broken promise from 2015 to
make every vote count.

What:  Rally
When: Tuesday, April 16th
            5:30
Where: St. Benedict's Catholic Secondary School
             50 Saginaw Parkway
             Cambridge
Why:     Because it is 2019 and we still don't have a fair
 electoral system.

Hope to see you there!

All the best,
Sharon Sommerville
for FVC-WR

PS, If you need a ride or can offer a ride, email me at
sharonsommerville at gmail.com and we will arrange for car pools to Cambridge.