[fvc-wat-announce] Justin Trudeau rally in Cambridge tomorrow

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 22:14:05 EDT 2019

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Hope to see you tomorrow at the Remind Justin Trudeau rally at St.
Benedict's Catholic Secondary School in Cambridge!

What:  Rally
When: Tuesday, April 16th
            5:30 - till you want to go home
Where: St. Benedict's Catholic Secondary School
             50 Saginaw Parkway
             Cambridge
Why:     Because it is 2019 and we still don't have a fair
 electoral system

Let's make a lot of noise and send a strong message to our Prime Minister
that he should have kept his promise to make every vote count.

Best regards,

Sharon
for FVC-WR

PS, Rides are available if you need one.  Email me at
sharonsommerville at gmail.com