[fvc-wat-announce] Renewing membership

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 17:05:52 EDT 2021

Hi everyone.

Regarding renewing membership:  You can go to www.fairvote.ca and at the
top on the far right is a DONATE button, which you click donate and fill
out the form to donate by Visa or Mastercard or Paypal.

You can send a cheque to 88 North Drive, Kitchener ON  N2M 1K8, but you'd
need to do that right away to get in in time for the July 28 AGM.

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.