[fvc-wat-announce] [fvc-wat-disc] Renewing membership

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:55:48 EDT 2021

Yes. Anybody who is a monthly donor or has given FVC $25 in the past year
is a member.

OR as below if you're in a special circumstance group.

If you don't know if you're up to date, email me off-list and I'll check.

Anita

Those who are 26 or under, un-employed or under-employed, or members of
equity seeking groups are eligible to vote as members in FVC Board
elections with a one-time donation of $5.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 6:41 PM Catherine Campbell <cdcampbell9 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, Jenn, I made a donation to Fair Vote a few weeks ago in response to
> the email asking for money to pay for ads to MPs  on the committee which
> voted to study a Citizens’ Assembly. Does my donation make me a voting
> member? Cathe Campbell
>
> On Jul 7, 2021, at 5:06 PM, Jennifer Ross <2jennross at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi everyone.
>
> Regarding renewing membership:  You can go to www.fairvote.ca and at the
> top on the far right is a DONATE button, which you click donate and fill
> out the form to donate by Visa or Mastercard or Paypal.
>
> You can send a cheque to 88 North Drive, Kitchener ON  N2M 1K8, but you'd
> need to do that right away to get in in time for the July 28 AGM.
>
> Jenn
> Bookkeeping Services
> 519-501-2736
> No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
> the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.
>

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 2:36 PM Myron Steinman <2mdsteinm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter Croves,
>> Wow Peter. The first Indegenous Governor General of Canada.
>>
>> Regarding the FVCWR AGM Wednesday July 28.
>>
>> 1.>Are you able to access our current webpage to make the announcement 14
>> days on the web page before July 28/ that would be before July 14. Our
>> current web page is url link: www.fairvotewrc.ca
>> Our current webpage is insecure and we made a motion to ask the Digital
>> Committee to set up a secure webpage using the Fair vote Canada credit
>> card?.
>>
>> 2. <Perhaps the most important thing you Peter C will need to do is to
>> make an announcement of the FVCWR AGM on our "Announcement List" with the
>> title Fair Vote Waterloo Region AGM July 28>
>>
>>  It is very important this is done 14 days prior to the AGM eh the sooner
>> the better?
>>
>> 3. As I remember Jenn will send out the zoom link for the AGM..
>> .Do persons need to register in advance?
>> .
>> 3. How do I renew membership? I am planning to run for the FVCWR
>> Executive.
>> Do we need a minimum of five (5) paid up Members to run for the
>> FVCWR Executive? Once elected the five members will decide on the
>> positions; Co-Chair Second Co-co-chair, Treasurer, Secretary and General
>> Member.The elected members will decide on what position they will serve
>> between themselves after the elections. Only Members can vote?.
>>
>> 3. We may need to remind people to renew their Membership. How do I renew
>> and pay my Membership in FVCWR?
>>
>> Only members are allowed to vote. Other persons may join the dialogue/
>>
>> 4. The other technology we have is the "Discussion LIst" for dialogue
>> between persons , and we have had a Digitable Committee. I am POSTING THIS
>> ON THE DISCUSSION LIST EH? NOTICE OF THE AGM MUST BE SENT OUT ON THE
>> ANNOUNCEMENT list eh.

> [...]

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration