[fvc-wat-disc] Neighbourhood Associations in KW/Cambridge

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 16 22:28:20 EST 2006

	It looks like MyWaterlooRegion.com has a good listing of
neighbourhood association contacts. See:

http://mywaterlooregion.com/Website/Neighbourhoods/

	This is an excellent resource if we want to make this speaker's
bureau a reality. Is anybody interested in helping me contact these groups
and seeing whether we can get speakers out to these groups? There are lots
and lots and lots of them listed.

	Ideally, we would get some speakers out before January 10/January
15, so that people would have opportunities to contribute to the Citizens'
Assembly process. However, I doubt this is feasible because of Christmas.
So maybe we can do a lot of presentations in the first few months of 2007.