[fvc-wat-disc] Neighbourhood Associations in KW/Cambridge

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 23:00:24 EST 2006

I met with Larry Gordon tonight. He impressed upon me that we should be
focussing on getting good attendance for the public hearings. I've got a
large stack of posters that are advertising the public hearings, and we need
to get a bunch of them up in the near future. I'm going to start pestering
some student organizations on campus to allow me to make a presentation at
their general meetings. Engineers Without Borders is first on my list.

Anyone who is relatively familiar with Fair Vote Canada's material is
capable of making presentations. The important thing to remember is that
most Ontarians have no idea that there are alternates to our voting system.
So you can wow them with all the things I know that you know. Also, we have
access to the slideshows that Larry Gordon has made up, which are rather
good, so you won't have to make your own.

You can find the slideshows here:

http://www.votepr.org/FVC_general_presentation_feb06.ppt

http://www.votepr.org/FVO_general_presentation_aug06.ppt