[fvc-wat-disc] AGM and memberships

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Apr 2 13:55:12 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Derek Kraan wrote:

> If their memberships have expired, then they should renew before voting.
> People will be able to renew at the meeting, and we will be allowing people
> to sign up fresh at the meeting as well, just like last time.
>
> Is there a problem with this approach?
 	Getting somebody to handle the memberships at the meeting.
 	Also figuring out exactly HOW one renews a membership --
do they fill out some form like they do to get a new membership?

 	Also we need somebody to do the vote tallying and run the STV
software.

 	We should have an AGM pre-meeting at some point soon to
allocate responsibilities.