[fvc-wat-disc] More upcoming festivals

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Aug 1 00:32:30 EDT 2007

 	I added more festivals to the list of possibilities at

http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/fvc/index.php/Main/OutreachEventsSignup

 	Let me know if you are having trouble accessing or interacting
with the site.

 	Here is a list of festivals/events coming up that we know about.
Many of these don't have people assigned to them, so if you would be
willing to do some outreach then that would be fantastic. Basically, we
contact the organizers and see whether they have vendor booth or allow
information displays. I inquire about availability and price (but maybe
you should not use my example, because my success rate has been very
low. I am not very good at this.)

     * Aug 3-5: Mill Race Festival, Cambridge
     * July 30 - Aug 6 2007: Kitchener Chess Festival
     * Aug 11-12 2007: Waterloo Arts Festival
     * August 10-12 2007: Kitchener Blues Festival
     * August 11-19 2007: ISC World Softball Championships
     * August 12 2007: Kitchener Music Society Band
     * August 18-19 2007: KidSpark
     * Aug 18-19: Moparfest (New Hamburg)
     * Aug 18: Rock the Mill
     * August 24 2007: Unity Jam
     * September 8 2007: KW Active Chess Tournament
     * August 23, 24 2007: Busker Carnival
     * Aug 26 2007: Antique and Classic Car Show
     * Sept 7-9: Cambridge Fall Fair
     * September 8 2007 : The Record Mighty Machines Showcase
     * September 12 2007: Kitchener Centre Candidates Meeting
     * Sept 15 2007 : Doors Open Waterloo Region
     * Sept 15 2007: Royal Medieval Faire
     * Sept 15 2007: Hip Hop Festival
     * Sept 16 2007: 1914 Fall Fair
     * September 20 2007: Cambridge All-Candidates Meeting
     * September 22-23: Car-Free Day
     * September 27 2007: One Book One Community
     * Sept 28-29: Sundance Pow-Wow
     * Sept 29 2007: East Asian Festival
     * Sept 29 2007: Wellsley Apple Butter and Cheese Festival
     * Sept 30 2007: Harvest Home Festival
     * Sept 30 2007: Taste Local
     * September 30 2007: Word on the Street
     * September 20-30 2007: Cafka Contemporary Art Form
     * Sept 21-23: Kitchener-Waterloo Peoples' Forum
     * October 5 2007: Oktoberfest
--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday August 14, 7pm