[fvc-wat-disc] RE: Cambridge MMP group

Alan Angold AlanAngold at rogers.com
Wed Aug 1 10:48:58 EDT 2007

Hi Paul,

   The Cambridge MMP group has a guy by the name of Gareth White that is
doing all the computer stuff for us through his companies web site.
Thus they probably will want to use that exclusively.   But thank you
for the offer.

    Perhaps if your group is willing we might do an exchange of daily
digests -- just so we are up to date with what each other are doing.  I
was thinking daily digest so the ongoing conversations don't get hard to
follow.  I've asked Gareth if he can prefix our subject lines with
something like [Cambridge MMP] and put a footer on our email messages
identifying the message as coming through the Cambridge MMP listserver.
If that is possible and FVC Waterloo is willing then I'll present it to
the Cambridge group.  I don't expect there will be any problem with it.

/Alan

Paul Nijjar wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jul 2007, Alan Angold wrote:
>
>> I'm actually a part of Donna's Cambridge MMP group.
>     Do they have a mailing list?
>     They are welcome to join our mailing lists and use our wiki and
> stuff even if we do not formally merge.
>
> - Paul

Alan Angold <AlanAngold at rogers.com>
549 Sandbrooke Court, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2T 2H4
Home:(519) 747-5535