[fvc-wat-disc] FVC Laurier

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:44:32 EDT 2007

Hey Folks!
The minutes from our last meeting (FVCWLU) will be available at our Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=20004&id=2538771929 - just follow the links, it'll be one of the wall postings).
We would like to ask some of our compatriots from FVC-Waterloo to do a Speaker's Bureau Workshop with us to get those who would man tables 'up to snuff', being able to eloquently explain the campaign, and also to go over tricky questions that may come up. Is there anyone who would be able to do this with us before the end of August? We're aiming to hold our next meeting Tuesday August 21st, if that date works for anyone (7:00 p.m., room as yet undetermined).

We would also like to book Elections Ontario, some FVC representatives, and some No-to-MMP rep.'s for a panel discussion to be held late September or Early October. We're aiming for a discussion, not a debate, as a means of educating the Laurier Population.

If anyone has any advice, suggestions, or direction, please, keep us informed.

Outside FVCWLU, I'm going to go ahead and register for Linkfest, and I've got that day off of work, so I'll man the station on that one. I've got swag (technically FVCWLU, but, hey, it'll have to do!), so, you can mark us down as 'there'.

As allways, please, let me know what's up!Cheers!