[fvc-wat-disc] Pakistan Canada Fest (Sunday), St. Jacobs Application

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Aug 4 15:31:29 EDT 2007

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Brian Tanguay wrote:

> Sorry to have dropped the ball on this, folks. Paul, if someone else
> will show up tomorrow, I can staff the "booth." I take it this is
> indoors, and that we don't need to set up our gazebo?

 	I am planning to staff the booth, and would welcome some other
people to keep me company. I have the display and enough literature.
Set-up time is either at 11:00am (if we want to have the booth up during
the opening ceremonies) or at 12:30pm (if we just want to be there for the
open bazaar time, which runs from 1:30-5:30pm). Maybe it is best if Brian
(and whomever else wants to help) can show up for around 1:30pm or so.

 	It is indoors, and we don't need the gazebo. I was planning to
write the organizer a cheque on Sunday and maybe get reimbursed later, so
there are no worries trying to co-sign cheques now.

 	As for St. Jacobs: I will look at the application and fill it out.
My understanding is that we pay on the days we display, not when applying
for booths.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday August 14, 7pm