[fvc-wat-disc] Aug 7 meeting?

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Sun Aug 5 22:39:08 EDT 2007

The group that met on July 24th scheduled the next meeting for Aug. 21st at
7 p.m.  We can meet sooner if there are compelling reasons to meet before
the originally scheduled date.  The only issues that cross my mind as hot
button issues at the moment are Brian's strategy at the meeting with Donna's
group and discussing a campaign office if we intend to make a concrete
decision on this issue now. We could also discuss a draft budget since I
have not received any information back from Kevin on this issue.  I am not
convinced that any of the issues are so compelling they can't be discussed
via e-mail.  However, if everyone else feels they want a meeting Aug. 7th I
will attend.