[fvc-wat-disc] Aug 7 meeting?

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Aug 6 21:33:02 EDT 2007

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007, Angela Yenssen wrote:

> The group that met on July 24th scheduled the next meeting for Aug. 21st at
> 7 p.m.  We can meet sooner if there are compelling reasons to meet before
> the originally scheduled date.

 	I am confused about the Aug 21 date. Was this intended to be a
distinct meeting from the one on Aug 28? Aug 28 is the fourth Tuesday, and
I think it is the one we have booked. I can book Aug 21 as well if people
want.

 	Maybe let's say that we are *not* having a meeting on the 7th,
then.

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday August 14, 7pm