[fvc-wat-disc] Aug 7 meeting?

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:16:15 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

At our last meeting, we decided to have information meetings on the
7th and 14th.

For our volunteer meeting, we decided that we wanted to be able to act
on having a campaign space if CUPE decided to donate to us on the
17th, and that the 28th would be too late, so we decided to have a
meeting on the 21st.

I guess it would help if I sent the minutes out.  I will attempt to do
this tonight.

Kevin.