[fvc-wat-disc] FVC Laurier

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Thu Aug 9 23:55:44 EDT 2007

I am wondering Paul if I should conduct the speakers' training at Laurier
with you since I attended the speakers' training at the AGM in Toronto and
can pass on information from that event.  At present we would have to choose
a date other than August 21st because the next chapter planning meeting is
scheduled for that night.  That booking will only change in response to any
developments that occur when Brian attends the planning meeting with the
Cambridge MMP group next week.