[fvc-wat-disc] FVC Laurier

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Aug 10 00:03:48 EDT 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Angela Yenssen wrote:

> I am wondering Paul if I should conduct the speakers' training at Laurier
> with you since I attended the speakers' training at the AGM in Toronto and
> can pass on information from that event.
 	Fine by me.

 	I did send the application to book August 21. Probably it will be
approved tomorrow or Monday. Are we saying we don't want the booking now?

 	Personally, I am wondering whether the Laurier people might hold
their training session earlier?

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday August 14, 7pm