[fvc-wat-disc] FVC Laurier

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Fri Aug 10 00:09:03 EDT 2007

No Paul, we are not cancelling the August 21st meeting at this time.  I am
saying the only reason it would be cancelled would be if something arose out
of the discussions with Donna's MMP group that necessitated a reorganization
of our meeting schedule.  The August 21st planning meeting is happening
until further notice.