[fvc-wat-disc] Farmer's Market Opportunity

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 11:55:30 EDT 2007

I can do the odd saturday morning, as long as I'm off in time for work. Same with Sundays. For example, I can do this Saturday until about 2, or the next Sunday (the week after) until about 1. I just won't be able to transport materials there as I will be biking to it.
Also, where do we have to be for Linkfest this weekend? What time? Do I need to grab materials from someone?

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."> Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:46:11 -0400> From: pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> To: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> Subject: Re: [fvc-wat-disc] Farmer's Market Opportunity> > On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:> > > Due to tragic circumstances, I've paid for a table at the St. Jacob's> > Saturday-Sunday market that I won't be using. This is the market> > across the road from the main market, formerly known as the Waterloo> > Farmer's Market.> Oh my goodness.> > Do we have to do this every week? Do we have to do it this > weekend? Maybe if we could start in a couple of weeks this could happen.> > I think we should *definitely* do this if we can get the people > together. I am willing to sacrifice my Saturdays and some of my Sundays to > make this happen. It is especially nice if we don't need to cart a display > board back and forth (we could use one of our two, or even make yet > another one).> > The real bottleneck is going to be volunteers. My weekend is > packed with other FVC events.> > --> Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion> Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 11, 7pm> _______________________________________________> fvc-wat-disc mailing list> fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> http://listserv.thinkers.org/mailman/listinfo/fvc-wat-disc