[fvc-wat-disc] Farmer's Market Opportunity

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Wed Aug 15 12:48:44 EDT 2007

This is a great opportunity, BUT ... the rest of August is out for me.
I'll be able to help out in September, but I really think that we should
try to come up with a roster of volunteers in which no one has to commit
more than 3 or 4 hours on any given weekend. There's only so much time
to spare, and sometimes family/job/other commitments are going to
impinge on our dedication of time to the cause.
Brian

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:

> Due to tragic circumstances, I've paid for a table at the St.
Jacob's
> Saturday-Sunday market that I won't be using. This is the market
> across the road from the main market, formerly known as the Waterloo
> Farmer's Market.
 	Oh my goodness.

 	Do we have to do this every week? Do we have to do it this
weekend? Maybe if we could start in a couple of weeks this could
happen.

 	I think we should *definitely* do this if we can get the people

together. I am willing to sacrifice my Saturdays and some of my Sundays
make this happen. It is especially nice if we don't need to cart a
display
board back and forth (we could use one of our two, or even make yet
another one).

 	The real bottleneck is going to be volunteers. My weekend is
packed with other FVC events.

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 11, 7pm