[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteers needed: Rock the Mill and LINK Festival

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Wed Aug 15 12:58:15 EDT 2007

I can help out with set-up at the Rock the Mill concert this Saturday. I
can also stay until maybe 5pm. But no longer than that.

I did not solicit volunteers for this event at the Cambridge meeting.
Perhaps you can contact Donna Reid to see if there is any interest.
Brian

>>> pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org 8/15/2007 12:23 PM >>>

 	Brian: did any of the people at the Cambridge meeting volunteer

for Rock the Mill?

 	Here are the volunteer lists we have so far for the events this

weekend. If you could help out (particularly on Saturday) please do. We

need people to practice their MMP delivery.

Rock the Mill: Paul, Brian
   - Saturday, Dickson Park, Cambridge
   - Setup around 11am
   - Festival: noon til 11 (!)

LINK Picnic: Graham, Paul
   - Sunday, Waterloo Park
   - Setup around 11am?
   - Festival: noon til dusk.

--
Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 11, 7pm