[fvc-wat-disc] Farmer's Market Opportunity

Brian Tanguay btanguay at wlu.ca
Wed Aug 15 13:06:49 EDT 2007

At the Cambridge meeting on Monday, Donna Reid noted that some members
of her group are ideal volunteers because they are retired and have a
little more time to do this sort of thing. The issue would be
transportation, but perhaps we can sort things out? Paul maybe you could
e-mail Donna with a list of festivals/events that we will need to staff
in the next couple of months and ask if there are any volunteers from
her group?
Brian

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Brian Tanguay wrote:

> This is a great opportunity, BUT ... the rest of August is out for
me.
> I'll be able to help out in September, but I really think that we
should
> try to come up with a roster of volunteers in which no one has to
commit
> more than 3 or 4 hours on any given weekend. There's only so much
time
> to spare, and sometimes family/job/other commitments are going to
> impinge on our dedication of time to the cause.

 	I agree. I will be posting a call for volunteers to the announce

list either today or tomorrow. How else can we build up our volunteer
base?

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 11, 7pm