[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Farmer's Market Opportunity

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:28:29 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

Just got the official word back from the market.  We are non-partisan,
so they're letting us in.

We start a week from Saturday, Aug. 25.

Our market days are Saturdays 7-2 and Sundays 10-4.

We are supposed to be there for the whole time.  We can't sail in for
an hour and a half, and then leave.

I mentioned that we might not be able to cover every single day, and
that will be kinda sorta OK, as long as we try to cover as many as we
can.

I'm willing to help with transportation, especially in the mornings,
when I can.  I'd like to not do the heavy lifting for staffing the
booth, so I'm hoping for an influx of volunteers.

This is an awesome opportunity, so I hope we can make it work!

Kevin.