[fvc-wat-disc] URGENT: Photo op for THE RECORD

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Aug 20 00:08:47 EDT 2007

Can you repeat the location?  Maybe with an online map link?

Thanx,
--Bob.

This is what Angela Yenssen <fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> said
about "[fvc-wat-disc] URGENT:  Photo op fo" on 19 Aug 2007 at 21:20

> I have exciting news.  I managed to persuade a reporter who interviewed me
> for an article in THE RECORD to send a photographer to our planning meeting
> this Tuesday.  The reporter mentioned that he is struggling to find a
> photograph to accompany his story on the referendum and he took me up on my
> suggestion that a photographer come to our planning meeting.   The
> photographer will be there at 7 p.m. sharp so we need to start the meeting
> ON TIME.  I will be structuring the agenda assuming that the photographer
> will be there for 15 minutes and we have to try to discuss something that
> leads to a visually appealing pose (I'll send out the agenda by tomorrow
> evening at the latest).
> WE REALLY NEED PEOPLE TO COME FOR THE FIRST FIFTEEN MINUTES OF THE MEETING
> FOR THIS PHOTOGRAPH.  If you are on this discussion list and have never come
> to a meeting, please consider coming for the first 15 minutes of the meeting
> on Tuesday because we do not want to look completely pathetic when the
> photographer shows up with tons of empty seats in the room.  A lot of people
> in the region and in the area surrounding it read THE RECORD.  Having a
> photo in the paper could really help our publicity for the campaign and help
> the article on the referendum be noticed by readers.  This picture is a
> fantastic opportunity for us, so please come out for the first 15 minutes if
> nothing else to help us look worthy of a newspaper photo.
> Thank you!
> Angela

Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting
PGP:0xAE33E989 Fingrprnt:9FAF A6AC B567 BC10 8973 7CF0 CB27 0317