[fvc-wat-disc] URGENT: Photo op for THE RECORD

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Mon Aug 20 00:17:38 EDT 2007

The location of the meeting is 120 Duke Street in Kitchener (the Wilfrid
Laurier Faculty of Social Work building).  We use meeting room 108 at the
end of the hallway on the 1st floor.  I'm not good at inserting on-line
links but perhaps Paul (our techno wizard) could reply to this message with
a link.  The building is slightly south of the intersection of Duke Street
and Victoria Street if that information is any help.