[fvc-wat-disc] New Information Night Poster

John Milne jdmilne at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:25:09 EDT 2007

I like it, other than the fact that I would either centre, or block print
all of the text so that it doesn't look like it's listing off to the left.

I signed up for a day at Waterloo Market on the website.  Is that ok or
should I run it by someone first?  I realize that I'm an unknown at the
moment so it might be good to have someone experienced there with me or to
have me vetted in some way.  I could probably make a Saturday before the one
I signed up for if that would be helpful.

John