[fvc-wat-disc] New Information Night Poster

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Aug 27 15:04:20 EDT 2007

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007, John Milne wrote:

> I like it, other than the fact that I would either centre, or block print
> all of the text so that it doesn't look like it's listing off to the left.
 	Yeah. I spent some time trying to get the justification right.
Block printing is not easy in the program I am using (Inkscape). I can
take a look at centering the text, but my guess is that it will look
really strange.

> I signed up for a day at Waterloo Market on the website.  Is that ok or
> should I run it by someone first?
 	It's great. Note that you (and others signing up) do *not* need to
sign up for the entire eight or six hours. We signed up for full shifts
because we needed to fill the slots, but it's fine (and maybe preferable)
if we mix things up a bit.

 	(Having said that, I may continue to go with full shifts because
it takes considerable time and effort to get to the St. Jacob's market.)

> moment so it might be good to have someone experienced there with me or to
> have me vetted in some way.  I could probably make a Saturday before the one
> I signed up for if that would be helpful.
 	Let's see who else is interested in the shift. If worst comes to
worst I will do the Saturday to help out.

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday Sept 11, 7pm