[fvc-wat-disc] Fair Vote Ontario meeting

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:40:00 EST 2007

I just finished a conference call with the Fair Vote Ontario council (of
which I am the representative from this chapter).

One item that is urgent for us to discuss is the issue of what regions, as a
chapter, we should be taking responsibility for. So far, I can say with
confidence that we can cover Kitchener-Waterloo, Kitchener-Centre, and
Cambridge, the three urban ridings in our region that are linked together. I
would prefer that a separate chapter be set up in Guelph to cover that area.
The rural ridings that surround us are geographically large, so I need input
on that. What does everyone think? If you think we should be covering Guelph
too, then please, tell us!

I will be posting the FVO minutes to this list when they become available.
Let's try to liven up this mailing list!

Thanks everyone,
Derek Kraan
Co-chair, Waterloo Region Chapter
Fair Vote Canada