[fvc-wat-disc] UW: Imprint article Wednesday?

julie rae hackbart derivaction at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 3 09:41:15 EST 2007

i am going to work unti 12... if someone can let me know who the editor is, or clear this with them... i may be able to write the article...
  i have several friends at the imprint... maybe mention julie hackbart would like to write something...
  all students see the first term copy so it would get excellent distribution...

  Julie Hackbart

pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca wrote:

Just ten minutes ago somebody reminded me that Imprint's deadline is Wednesday
evenings, and that we might try getting something about the Jan 10 public
consultation in that paper. Unfortunately I don't think I can get the energy
together to put together an article for tomorrow.

Would anybody else be willing to tackle this? It would involve speaking to the
editor Wednesday morning, getting the go-ahead for the article and then
submitting it.

If we don't get in this week then maybe it's no big deal. A much bigger deal is
getting some news coverage in the mainstream papers. To that end I have started a
press release. I hope to post it to the list tomorrow.

http://mail.yahoo.com