[fvc-wat-disc] Carpooling?

David Lubell dlubell at rogers.com
Mon Jan 8 14:22:41 EST 2007

I can take three, pick up either UW or Uptown Waterloo.  I can certainly get
them there by 6:30, but I can't promise to bring them back because I won't
be able to stay later than 9:30.

Anyone interested should contact me by email or telephone to make
arrangements.

David Lubell
97 John Street West
Waterloo, ON N2L 1C2
Canada

Tel/Fax: 519 745-0175 (ring first to fax)
Email: dlubell at rogers.com

THIS MESSAGE IS PROTECTED BY ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE