[fvc-wat-disc] Next crisis: "KW YMCA"

pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 9 19:14:06 EST 2007

Quoting pnijjar at utm.utoronto.ca:

> there is one YMCA gym in Kitchener-Waterloo:
>
>   0. A R Kaufman Family YMCA, 333 Carwood Ave Kit, 519-743-8322

I contacted these folks just now. They are aware of the situation and will make
their own poster to put up on the door. Their staff are also aware of the
situation and will be able to direct people who ask at the front desk.

If there are other YMCA gyms in the area that are well-frequented then they are
also important to contact. The child care centres are not that important to
contact (I don't think too many people will think of them) but if somebody has
some time tomorrow then feel free to contact them.

See you tomorrow.