[fvc-wat-disc] Exciting opportunity to serve on chapter executive!

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Mon Jul 2 21:44:03 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

An opening has arisen on the executive of the Fair Vote Canada Waterloo
Region Chapter due to the departure of our treasurer, Sean Gobey, who has
accepted a job in another province (congratulations Sean!).  Kevin Smith,
currently secretary, has agreed to become secretary-treasurer (thanks
Kevin).  Consequently, Sean's departure leaves a position for an at large
member available on the board.  The executive is focused on planning our
campaign for the referendum on Oct. 10th, so joining the chapter executive
at this time offers an exciting opportunity to be on the cutting edge of
strategizing for the referendum campaign and changing Canadian political
history.  Please let me know if you are interested in receiving more
information about executive membership.

Angela Yenssen

Co-chair, Waterloo Region Fair Vote Canada Chapter

ayenssen at rogers.com

(519) 747-3825