[fvc-wat-disc] Mention in the Woolwich Observer

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Jul 2 23:39:52 EDT 2007

I hope I'm not treading on anyone's toes (Derek?) by reporting that the Woolwich Observer
devoted considerable column inches to the referendum.  All in all, a positive article (Angela
Yenssen is quoted!), but I felt it gave a muddied explanation of how MMP is supposed to work,
and didn't really explain why the MMP system would be "more fair".

http://woolwichobserver.com/headline_news.htm#news3

(this is likely to be a temporary link, so get it while it's hot)

--Bob.

Networking   --   Office & Business Automation   --   Consulting
PGP:0xAE33E989 Fingrprnt:9FAF A6AC B567 BC10 8973 7CF0 CB27 0317