[fvc-wat-disc] John Milloy meeting

pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jul 4 21:24:35 EDT 2007

> I just wanted to touch base with you all before I talk to John
> Milloy(local MPP for Kitchener Center.) Are there any questions
> you would like me to ask him concerning the Referendum. I don't
> think he will tell me if he supports the Assemblies MMP system or not.

In addition to asking for his support in the referendum, I think you might
ask him some of the following things:

- Will he put our literature in his office?
- Is he willing to participate in panel discussions/debates about the
referendum?
- Does he know of other people who might be interested in spreading the
word about the referendum?

That's not a very impressive list. Maybe other people have some more
suggestions.