[fvc-wat-disc] John Milloy meeting

Graham E synesthesia507 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:24:30 EDT 2007

What about asking him a Why or Why not if he supports the referendum, that way we could provide people positive reinforcement for if he supports it, and also to possibly provide positive PR if he doesnt (i.e. by rebutting the reason)?

Graham Arthur Engel
"Live simply so that others may live."> Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 01:24:35 +0000> Subject: Re: [fvc-wat-disc] John Milloy meeting> From: pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> To: fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> > > > I just wanted to touch base with you all before I talk to John> > Milloy(local MPP for Kitchener Center.) Are there any questions> > you would like me to ask him concerning the Referendum. I don't> > think he will tell me if he supports the Assemblies MMP system or not.> > In addition to asking for his support in the referendum, I think you might> ask him some of the following things:> > - Will he put our literature in his office?> - Is he willing to participate in panel discussions/debates about the> referendum?> - Does he know of other people who might be interested in spreading the> word about the referendum?> > That's not a very impressive list. Maybe other people have some more> suggestions.> > _______________________________________________> fvc-wat-disc mailing list> fvc-wat-disc at listserv.thinkers.org> http://listserv.thinkers.org/mailman/listinfo/fvc-wat-disc