[fvc-wat-disc] New insert (sample)

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:22:03 EDT 2007

Hi folks:

That's interesting ... are there people that look at their cereal
boxes in the morning, see the French, and they go ballistic?  Does it
ruin their whole day?

I will try keeping all the text, but experiment with styles to add or
reduce emphasis, and see how that works.  Might as well get them used
to the French now -- it's going to be on the ballot.

Kevin.