[fvc-wat-disc] Change info meeting in Oct to Oct 2?

Paul Nijjar pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jul 11 15:52:55 EDT 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Kevin Smith wrote:

> Can we decide on the information night rescheduling for Oct. 2, and
> book the room?

 	I found the online form for room bookings. Is booking the same
room (108, capacity about 25) okay, or are we wanting to try for the
bigger room?

> For those who don't know, the previously scheduled date of Oct. 9 is
> in the "blackout period" for campaigning, so we might get into
> trouble.
 	I take it that I should remove this booking, or should we keep it?
(We could have a last minute meeting, for example.)

Paul Nijjar - http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next electoral reform info night: Tuesday July 10, 7pm